Penguin's Ponderings
Thoughts, dreams, and events in the life
of Dawn (aka dpenguin)
Check back at least every other day :)

Monday, May 16, 2005
 
I remembered what I wanted to write.
Last night in church, we sang "Honey in the Rock." It amazes me sometimes how certain things bring up very vivid memories. I can never sing that song without remembering a friend (well, at the time I considered him a friend, but I've lost touch and, with how things were and such, I somehow doubt he'd have any interest whatsoever in being in touch now) named Bruce Garraway. There were several of us singing (maybe it was the choir? but a small choir) this song, and he had the tenor part. He sang it very well.
Comments:
I've more or less been doing nothing worth mentioning, but oh well. Basically not much exciting happening worth mentioning. I just don't have anything to say right now, but whatever. Eh.
- dpenguin.blogspot.com y
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger



dpenguin's place - Table of Contents