Penguin's Ponderings
Thoughts, dreams, and events in the life
of Dawn (aka dpenguin)
Check back at least every other day :)

Thursday, September 23, 2004
 
Weird!
Whew... I was sitting here reading on the computer last night, and got engrossed, and when I "came back to myself" the whole house *shifted* (that is, in the trailer I sat against the long front wall, with the kitchen to my left and the rest of the house to my right.... here, I am against the short wall on the end, with the kitchen to my left and the front window to my right and the rest of the house behind me... for a sec I was thinking I was positioned as in the trailer and when I realized where I was... it was like something *moved*... weird and a little unsettling!!)
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger



dpenguin's place - Table of Contents