Penguin's Ponderings
Thoughts, dreams, and events in the life
of Dawn (aka dpenguin)
Check back at least every other day :)

Tuesday, August 24, 2004
 
Weird dream...
I dreamed this morning that I was in some large restaurant/advertising place, and next to me on the wall/table/divider was a bottle marked "Scrumptious Reagent" (if you don't get the reference, see Kingdom of Loathing) and I asked the guy who worked there how much it was, and he said there were 20 servings in it, and the whole bottle would be $20, so $1 per serving/cup. (It wasn't a huge bottle, so apparently - I assumed - it foamed or something to fill the cup.) LOL!
Comments:
When KoL is starting to infiltrate your dreams, maybe it's time to spend some less time there :D
 
^^the above comment was brought to you by xxxxxpp^^
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger



dpenguin's place - Table of Contents