Penguin's Ponderings
Thoughts, dreams, and events in the life
of Dawn (aka dpenguin)
Check back at least every other day :)

Monday, June 07, 2004
 
Miscellany
My sister-in-law and her family arrived in town on Saturday. It has been great having them here! My brother-in-law-in-law (hehehe - he's my husband's sister's husband) preached at our church on Sunday (and we had a man saved in the morning service and he & his wife were baptized in the evening service!) and will be heading home Thursday. The rest of the family will hang out here for a couple weeks. My kids are delighted to have their cousins here!

Tomorrow, my dh has a service call in FLORIDA!! So we are all going with him and the kids will finally get to see the beach! We are planning to stay in a pretty little inn called Port Inn. It's the only hotel in town, if we understand correctly.

I got a new cell phone - with real coverage and real minutes! If you're interested in the number, email me :)

Had a scary moment today - my youngest son (4) was playing in the yard with us while I worked on decluttering the "storage" stuff in the non-working van in the driveway. I heard a yell, and the driver of a big truck with a low flatbed trailer behind it, who was stopped at the corner (we live on the corner) yelled to me, "HEY! There's a kid that got on my trailer!" and it was NATE that got down from the trailer and came back in the yard!! EEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!! Praise GOD that the driver SAW him!!


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger



dpenguin's place - Table of Contents