Penguin's Ponderings
Thoughts, dreams, and events in the life
of Dawn (aka dpenguin)
Check back at least every other day :)

Thursday, May 06, 2004
 
Kitchen is progressing nicely!
With a little help from Bob & Rae, I got two coats of "Zap" (generic Kilz) on the kitchen walls. I think it's looking GREAT! You can see for yourself at the bottom of this page.

Also, I got very nice comments about my most recent artistic endeavor, which I think is the best I've done yet. I'm learning a lot from the people at Worth1000.

I have been having some allergy flare-up today. I'm not sure if it's something biological/environmental (like flowers or something) or if it has something to do with the paint. I hope it's the former, as that will go away eventually!

I also cleaned out a bit of my corner last night. Only one small pile left to go through. I hope to get that done before Saturday (when my mom is coming to visit me!)

We spent several hours today at the home of our dear friends. It is always a blessing to spend time with them.

I thought my friend Michelle was supposed to be home today, but I haven't heard from her. I hope to hear from her tomorrow!
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger



dpenguin's place - Table of Contents